|Famous For||Participating in the game reality show “MTV Roadies Revolution” (2020)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 167 cm
in meters– 1.67 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
TV: MTV Roadies Revolution (2020)
|Date of Birth||Year 1994|
|Age (as of 2020)||26 Years|
|Hometown||Roorkee, Uttrakhand, India|
|School||• Army Public School, New Delhi
• Rajmata Krishna Kumari Girls Public School, Jodhpur
• Army Public School, Srinagar
• Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Bhagwandas Purohit Vidya Mandir, Nagpur
• Army Public School, Roorkee
|Educational Qualification||A degree in Architecture
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian YouTube|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Doing Adventure Sports, Dancing|
|Relationships & More|
Father– Sandeep Sudhera (Indian Army Officer)
Mother– Name Not Known (Indian Army Officer)
|Siblings||Srishti has one younger sister.
|Fashion Designer(s)||Charu Prashar, Ramesh Dembla|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Srishti Sudhera
- Srishti Sudhera is an Indian architect and model who came into the spotlight after participating in the game reality show “MTV Roadies Revolution” (2020).
- Srishti grew up in different cities across India including Srinagar, Jodhpur, Shimla, Chandigarh, and Bengaluru.
- In her college days, Srishti joined the ramp walk society of her college and did a lot of ramp walks. From there she developed an interest in modelling.
- After graduating from Manipal University, Srishti started working as an architect in New Delhi’s ARCOP Associates Pvt. Ltd.
- Srishti has walked the ramp for many fashion designers like Satya Paul, Charu Prashar, and Ramesh Dembla.
- In 2018, Srishti won the title of ‘Miss India Eco International’ in the beauty pageant “Rubaru Miss India.”
- In 2020, she appeared as a contestant in the game reality show “MTV Roadies Revolution.”
View this post on Instagram
What did you guys think? . . Keep watching OPPO MTV #RoadiesRevolution every Saturday, 7 PM on @mtvindia and anytime on @voot. . . @mtvroadies @oppomobileindia @castrolbiking @axiom_ayurveda @manforceindia #RoadiesRevolution #mtvindia #mtvroadies #entertainmenttask #srishtisudhera #ootd #RoadiesRevolution #smile #mtvroadies #happy #mtvindia
- Srishti considers her mother her inspiration.