|Physical Stats & More|
|The Times of India Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 190.5 cm
in meters– 1.90 m
in feet & inches– 6’ 3”
|International Debut||Yet to make|
|Jersey Number||#95 (India U-23)
#95 (Kings XI Punjab)
|Domestic/State Team(s)||• Kings XI Punjab
• Punjab Under-16
• Punjab Under-19
• Punjab Under-23
• India Under-23
|Batting Style||Left-hand bat|
|Bowling Style||Slow left-arm orthodox|
|Date of Birth||16 September 1995|
|Age (as of 2020)||25 Years|
|College/University||G.G.D.S.D College, Chandigarh|
|Tattoos||He has multiple tattoos on his right arm
|Relationships & More|
Father– Mohinder Brar Singh
Mother– Gurmeet Kaur Brar
|Siblings||Sister– Ramanpreet Kaur Brar|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Harpreet Brar
- Harpreet Singh is an Indian cricketer who plays for the domestic team of Punjab and the India U-23 team. He was bought by Kings XI Punjab in 2018 for the base price of Rs. 20 lakhs.
- Harpreet started his career with the Punjab U-16 team followed by Punjab U-19 and Punjab U-23 teams.
- Harpreet waited seven years and gave the trials four times before receiving the contract for Indian Premier League 2019. He was trying hard to get selected for the team as it was his last year of trying. He was 23 years old and considered it as his last chance trying for the team.
- Harpreet made his Twenty20 debut for Kings XI Punjab on 20 April 2019 in the 2019 Indian Premier League. His debut match was against Delhi Capitals in Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium.
- While playing for Ropar Under-19 team during an inter-district match against Hoshiarpur, Harpreet took 10 wickets in a single inning. In the first inning of the match, he took five wickets making a total of 15 wickets for him in the match. This record was previously made by India’s Anil Kumble and England’s Jim Laker. Hindustan Times
- During his trials for IPL and India U-23, Harpreet prepared his plan B that in case if he is not selected, he will move to Canada with a student visa and pursue his master’s or else he will join the Punjab Police like his father.
- Harpreet considers the former Indian batsmen, Yuvraj Singh and Royal Challengers Bangalore player, Gurkeerat Singh Mann as his role model in cricket. He grew up watching Yuvraj Singh play cricket and this inspired him to become a cricketer.
References/Sources: [ + ]