|Real Name||Aari Arujunan Facebook|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Fitness Trainer, and Philanthropist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 178 cm
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 10”
Film, Tamil (Actor): Aadum Koothu (2005)
TV, Tamil (Contestant): Bigg Boss 4 (2020)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• 2014: Film Fans Association 62nd Annual Award for Best Actor in the film Nedunchaalai
• 2015: V4 Award for Best Actor in the film Nedunchaalai
• 2016: Youth Icon Award for flood work 12/01/2016- Take Care India in association with Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam International Foundation
• 2017: Trikona Awards Youth Icon for exemplary work for the betterment of society and motivating youth and following the footsteps
• 2017: Guinness World Record for transplanting seedlings with 3000 students from Sathyabhama University
• 2018: Guinness World Record- The Most Signatures on a Whiteboard for his signature campaign along with FETNA in America
|Date of Birth||12 February 1985 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Palani, Tamil Nadu|
|Hometown||Palani, Tamil Nadu|
|School||• Arulmigu Palaniandavar Matriculation School, Palani in Tamil Nadu
• St. Joseph School, Tamil Nadu
|College/University||MK College, Tamil Nadu|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation Facebook|
|Relationships & More|
|Engagement Date||17 November 2015 (Tuesday)|
|Engagement Place||Taj Connemara, Chennai|
|Marriage Date||18 November 2015 (Wednesday)
|Marriage Place||Kalikambal temple at Parrys, Chennai,|
|Wife/Spouse||Nathiya Sivakumaran (HR Professional from the UK)
|Children||His daughter was born on 5 February 2017.
|Parents||His father is a businessman, and his mother is a housewife.
|Bike Collection||Harley Davidson
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aari Arjuna
- Aari Arjuna is a popular Tamil actor, fitness trainer, and philanthropist.
- Before making his career in Tamil films, he worked as a theatre artist for almost seven years. He has worked with the theatre groups like ‘Magic Lantern,’ ‘Theatre Nisha,’ and ‘Inland Theatres.’
- He has acted in various Tamil films like ‘Rettaisuli’ (2010), ‘ Maalai Pozhudhin Mayakathilaey’ (2012), ‘Nedunchaalai’ (2014), ‘ Unnodu Ka’ (2016), ‘Nagesh Thiraiyarangam’ (2018), and ‘Aleka’ (2020).
- He participated in the popular TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss Tamil 4’ aired on Star Vijay.
- Talking about his name in an interview, he said,
People confuse my name with actors Aadhi and Arya and I get many calls mistaking me for them. That’s why I thought I would add Arjuna to my first name hereafter.” Facebook
- He has also worked as a fitness trainer and is specialized in body sculpting. He has trained many South Indian actors like Jeevaa, Aadhi, Sasikumar, Parthiban, and Ameer. In an interview, he said,
Body sculpting is very popular abroad and there are special trainers for actors to look the age of the character they are playing in a movie. There are many ways to do this, but I prefer a bio-method that doesn’t have any side effect.”
- He worked out hard in the gym and lost almost 10 kg his of body weight for one of his films. Deccan Chronicle
- He is associated with various NGOs and is involved in many social activities.
- He has started an organisation ‘Aari Mugam’ to support and encourage the upcoming actors and directors.