Sara Razi is a young and talented Pakistani actress popular for her performances in the Urdu television industry. Sara is known for performing versatile characters on the screen including comic, serious, negative, and positive ones. She appeared in superhit shows like Khatoon Manzil, Shiza, Chandni Begum, and Choti Choti Batain.
Sarah Razi Instagram-Sarah Raziwas born on Monday, 11 October 1999 (age 21 years; as of 2020) in Karachi, Pakistan. Her zodiac sign is Libra. Sara did her schooling at Dawood Public School, Karachi. Sarah Razi enrolled herself in the Bahria University for her higher studies. Instagram-Sara Razi She was fond of acting since childhood, and she started her acting career at a very young age.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 55 Kg
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-25-35
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Sara Razi was born in a Muslim family in Karachi, Pakistan. Instagram- Sarah Razi
Parents & Siblings
Sara’s father is a businessman. Her mother, Seema Razi, is a homemaker.
Sara Razi has two younger siblings; a sister, and a brother. Her brother named Aness Razi is a businessman. Sara’s sister, Arisha Razi, is a popular television actress.
Relationships, Husband & Children
Sara Razi got married to Muhammad Umair on 30 September 2018. Muhammad Umair is the first cousin of Sara, son of her khala, and is a banker by profession. Sara and Umair were engaged for more than two and a half years before they got married. Their nikah ceremony was held in Karachi, Pakistan.
Sara and Umair were blessed with a girl on 30 August 2020 and named her Mirha Umair.
Sara Razi began her career at the age of 8, in 2007, when she appeared in Geo TV’s political comedy show “Hum Sub Umeed Say Hain.” In 2011, Sara Razi made her first appearance in a drama with Ary Tv’s ‘My Dear Sotan’ and managed to impress the audience with her performance as a child artist. Next, she was seen in Qissa Chaar Darvesh. Sara Razi improved her acting skills with each passing role and got opportunities to work in some commercially successful series like My Dear Sotan, Qissa Chaar Darvesh, Rukhsaar, Sadqay Tumhare, Khatoon Manzil, Shiza, Chandni Begum, and Choti Choti Batain. Sara is known to perform versatile characters with full grace onscreen.
Sara Razi worked as a reality TV show host for Naat competition for children and WahWahSubaan Allah on Geo TV. She has appeared on various chat reality shows like Good Morning Pakistan and Subh Saverey Samaa Kay Saath along with her sister Arisha.
In 2018, Sara Razi made her film acting debut film ‘Jeeyo Mere Laal’ alongside famous Pakistani television actress Farah Shah. Next, she was seen in Zulfiqar Sheikh’s ‘Sacch’ opposite her sister Arisha Razi.
Sara Razi’s wedding was a big affair for the Pakistani entertainment industry. Sara and her sister’s look from every function was going viral all over the internet. But then, a video from Sara’s mehndi function was released on the internet where Sara was caught being rude to her husband while getting clicked for their photoshoot. The video grabbed the attention of the media and became the headline in no time. A lot of people found it rude while others defended it by describing it as a cute gesture.
- Food: Biryani, Pasta
- Game: Cricket
- Singer: John Lennon
- Author: J.K. Rowling
- Poet: Rumi
- Actor(s): Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh
- Actress(s): Deepika Padukone, Mahira Khan
- Colour(s): White, Pink
- Sara Razi was inspired by her younger sister, Arisha Razi, to opt for acting as her career. Arisha was already a big name in the industry when Sara decided to work as an actress.
- Sara Razi was a sports enthusiast during her school days. She even won a gold trophy for her achievement in the inter-university sports tournament.
- A Pakistani talk show, Subh Saverey Samaa Kay Saath, organised a bridal shower for Sara on their show. Aroha Khan, Sarah Khan, Suzain Fatima, Aruba Mirza, and Arisha Razi were invited to the show for celebrating Sara’s bridal shower.
- Sara Razi has worked as a voiceover artist for the most popular animated film in Pakistan, 3 Bahadur.
- Sara is a social media star with more than 340k followers on her Instagram account.
- Sara Razi owns a fashion brand called ‘It’sForU.’ The brand focuses on delivering royal ethnic looks at affordable prices to the customers.
- Sara is fond of reading books. Her favourite book is Harry Potter by the author J. K. Rowling.
- Sara Razi is a travel enthusiast who has visited more than 5 countries across the world.
- Sara Razi follows the teachings of Buddha and also shares his quotes with her fans.
- Sara has featured on various magazine covers including Social Diart Pakistan.
- Sara shares a close bond with the popular twin’s sisters Aiman Khan and Minal Khan. Sara along with her sister Arisha is seen spending quality times with Aiman and Minal.