|Physical Stats & More|
|YouTube Height||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||29 April 1985 (Thursday)|
|Date of Death||21 November 2020 (Saturday)|
|Place of Death||New Delhi|
|Age (at the time of death)||35 Years|
|Death Cause||Kidney Failure Republic World|
|College/University||University of Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation Facebook|
|Hobbies||Painting and Dancing|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Leena Acharya
- Did Leena Acharya smoke?: Yes
- Leena Acharya was an Indian model and actress.
- In the beginning of her career, she started working as a model for various TV commercials and print advertisements.
- Leena appeared in various Hindi TV serials including ‘Pardes Me Hai Mera Dil’ (2016), ‘Beyhadh’ (2016), and ‘Meri Hanikarak Biwi’ (2017).
- She acted in the episodic TV serials like ‘Savdhaan India,’ ‘Crime Patrol,’ and ‘CID.’
- She also appeared in a few Hindi web series like ‘Gandii Baat’ (2018) and ‘Class of 2020’ (2020).
- In 2018, she acted in the Hindi films such as ‘Hichki,’ ‘Fanney Khan,’ and ‘Baazaar.’
- In one of her Facebook posts, she mentioned that her favourite colour was red.
- She won various awards for her acting skills.
- She was an animal lover and posted pictures of dogs on her social media accounts.
- She took her last breath on 21 November 2020 at her home in Delhi. For last two years, she was suffering from kidney related ailments, her mother had donated her the kidney, but she could not survive on it for a long. Her celebrity friends like Rohan Mehra and Abhishek Bhalerao shared their grief on her demise.
References/Sources: [ + ]