|Full Name||Arshpreet Braich|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters– 175 cm|
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 9”
|Weight||in kilograms– 65 kg|
in pounds– 143 lbs
|Debut||Song: Doraemon (2020)|
|Date of Birth||29 October 1997 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||23 Years|
|College/University||Sheridan College, Brampton|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Electro-Mechanical Engineering|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents|| Father– Mr. Dilbag Singh Braich|
Mother– Mrs. Bhupinder Kaur Braich
|Food||Italian Cuisine, Sarson Ka Saag, Makki Ki Roti, and Paneer Dishes|
|Colour(s)||Black & Burgundy|
|Song||Udaarian by Satinder Sartaaj|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arsh Braich
- Arshpreet Braich “Arsh” Braich is an Indian singer and lyricist known for his work in Punjabi music. He is best known for his Debut song,”Doraemon” which turned out to be a great hit in 2020.
- Hailing from Kila Braich, singer Arsh Braich realized that he could sing, and sing rather well, when he took part in a youth festival during his school years at Guru Nanak Public School, Mullanpur.
- Moreover, he inherited this amazing vocal from his father, who himself is a devotional Singer (Dhadi). He used to listen to him while he rehearsed at home and always tried to copy him.
- After completing his studies from Mullanpur this Ludhiana boy, then emigrated to Canada for further studies.
- Along with studies, he always grabbed every opportunity given to him. He also appeared in one of the famous TV reality show hosted by Prime Asia.
- He first featured in a song named “The Boss” at the age of 22. His big break in Punjabi music industry came with the song “Doraemon.”
- In an interview, when he was asked about the challenges he faced in his early days, he said,
The moment you are able to raise the bar to a point where your work starts influencing people, you start getting noticed as an artiste. The biggest challenge was to overcome the initial failures. I was well aware of the scenario that if I took my projects to the music labels, they would not even bother to look at my work. No company easily invests in a new artiste. So, I tried using short movies platform (TikTok) to give a push to my singing career. I started posting covers and got a tremendous result.
- Once, he posted a clip of Doraemon on his TikTok account which went viral and more than 65k videos were created on his sound. This inspired him to release a full song, and in 2020, he released a music video “Doraemon” which got immense popular.
- While talking to a reporter, he shared how he developed an interest in singing, he said,
It all started in my childhood. My father was a devotional singer. I used to listen to him while he rehearsed at home. I always tried to copy him and eventually I realised that I had it in me to become a singer. Today, Satinder Sartaaj is someone who has been a great source of influence and inspiration.”
- Apart from singing, he is working as a full-time IT professional.