|Real Name/Full Name||Tushar Uday Deshpande ESPN|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 9”
ODI– Did not play
Test– Did not play
T20– Did not play
|Jersey Number||#6 (India A)
|Domestic/State Team||• Mumbai Under 16
• Mumbai Under 19
• India Blue
• Delhi Capitals
|Batting Style||Left Handed|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm medium|
|Date of Birth||15 May 1995 (Monday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||Years|
|Relationships & More|
Father– Uday Deshpande
Mother– Vandana Deshpande
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tushar Deshpande
- Tushar Deshpande is an Indian cricketer who plays for the domestic team of Mumbai and for the India A team. He was bought by Delhi Capitals in for the Indian Premier League 2020 for the base price of Rs. 20 lakhs.
- Tushar Deshpande started playing cricket for U-16 and U-19 Mumbai team and he used to practice at the Shivaji Park Gymkhana, a cricket academy in Dadar, Mumbai. The cricket academy has given several spectacular cricketers like Sachin Tendulkar and Sunil Gavaskar.
- Tushar was born and brought up in Kalyan, Mumbai, and every day he used to travel for a few hours to go for practice at Shivaji Park Gymkhana. Despite playing for several tournaments, Tushar still travels every day for his cricket practice.
- Tushar’s mother, Vandana Deshpande was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 2017. In 2019, she lost the battle to cancer and at that time Tushar was on his way to play the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy Super League. During the match, he got 4 wickets off 19 runs and dedicated the team’s win to his mother.
- Tushar made his debut in List A cricket for Mumbai during the 2018-19 Vijay Hazare Trophy. He took his first five-wicket haul in List A cricket during the quarter-final match of the tournament.
- In August 2019, Tushar’s name was listed in the India Blue team’s squad for the upcoming 2019-20 Duleep Trophy. In 2020, he was bought by Delhi Capitals for the coming season of 2020 IPL.
- Tushar is fond of traveling and he loves spending his free time on treks and mountains.
References/Sources: [ + ]