Jaan Kumar Sanu is an Indian singer. He was born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal. His real name is Jayesh Bhattacharya. He is known for his playback singing. Jaan started his singing career with album Tomra Shunbe Toh in 2002. In 2003, he also sang songs for the film Escape from Taliban.
His music video Dil Mera Churaya Kyun got more than 2.5 million views on YouTube. In 2020, he participated in India’s biggest reality show Bigg Boss season 14. He was the first contestant of Bigg Boss 14 introduced by Salman Khan.
Jaan was born in Kolkata, West Bengal and raised up in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He did his schooling from Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School, Mumbai. Jaan did his graduation from Kolkata University, Kolkata.
He belongs to a Hindu family. His father is legendary playback singer Kumar Sanu. His mother’s name is Rita Bhattacharya and step mother’s name is Saloni Sanu. He has two elder brother Jesse Bhattacharya & Zicco Bhattacharya. He also has two stepsisters Shannon K and Annabel.
Jaan is unmarried and currently, not dating anyone. He is 5 feet 8 inches tall and his weight is around 73kg. His hair and eye color is black. His nationality is Indian and his zodiac sign is Aries. His net worth is around 5 crore rupees.
Let’s know more about him –
- 1 Jaan Kumar Sanu Bio, Age, Date Of Birth, Zodiac, Girlfriend, Family, & Images
- 2 Facts
- 3 Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Jaan Kumar Sanu Bio, Age, Date Of Birth, Zodiac, Girlfriend, Family, & Images
Table of Contents
|Real Name||Jayesh Bhattacharya|
|Nick Name||Jaan Kumar Sanu|
|Date of Birth||16 April 1994|
|Place Of Birth||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
Father – Kumar Sanu
Mother – Rita Bhattacharya
Stepmom – Saloni Sanu
Brothers – Jesse Bhattacharya & Zicco Bhattacharya
Stepsisters – Shannon K & Annabel
|Schooling||Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School, Mumbai|
|College||Kolkata University, Kolkata|
|Net Worth||Approx 5 Crore Rupees|
- He was born into a Hindu family.
- His father Kumar Sanu is a legendary Bollywood playback singer.
- Jaan Kumar Sanu’s real name is Jayesh Bhattacharya.
- His net worth is 5 crore rupees.
- Jaan Kumar Sanu participated in Bigg Boss 14 in 2020.
- Jaan Kumar Sanu started singing when he was just 6 years old.
- His parents are divorced, so he lived with his mother.
- His first album is Tomra Shunbe Toh which he released in 2002.
- Jayesh also has a record in Limca Book of records as a youngest singer.
- He did his musical training from Subhra Dasgupta and Pandit Ratan Mohan Sharma of Mewati Gharana.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jaan.kumar.sanu/