|Full Name||Neha Ranglani (After marriage) Instagram|
• Integrative Nutritionist
• Wellness Expert
• Health blogger/writer
• Plant-based food coach
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 167 cm
in meters– 1.67 m
in feet & inches– 5’5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Christian Chambers of Indian Commerce
• She is licensed as a Reebok fitness instructor.
• University Topper in Dietetics – 2008
|Age (as of 2020)||Years Not Known|
|School||Duruelo Convent High School
|College/University||• SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai
|Educational Qualification||• Bachelors in Dietetics Food and Nutrition from SNDT University (2003 – 2008)
• Masters in Dietetics and food service management dietetics/Dietitian from IGNOU (2008-2011)
|Address||2nd floor, Arohas Workspace, sahana enclave, 201, Dr Ambedkar Rd, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050|
|Relationships & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Neha Ranglani
- Neha Ranglani is an integrative nutritionist, dietician, blogger, writer, speaker, and a plant-based coach. She started her career as a nutritionist in 2008. She has helped in transforming many lives and curing many diseases. She has counselled multiple people on health and weight issues. She writes articles for magazines, newspapers, and health portals.
- Her journey into this profession started after she cleared her 10th standard with 89% and was very confused about her career. She was unable to choose a field of interest. She was interested in science but did not want to become an engineer or a doctor because she felt her life would remain restricted to books only and she wanted to live a social life away from books. In this situation, her sister acted as a guide and took her to SNDT. She asked her to choose a course there. Neha opted for food and nutrition as she found it interesting because of her love for food. She had no knowledge of nutrition earlier and was even made fun of as despite having a good percentile she opted for a different career. But then she was determined for her goals and worked for it.
- As soon she completed her graduation, she worked in a reputed gym followed by other fitness centres, physiotherapists, and naturopaths. She further pursued her private practice from a simple home set-up where she started helping clients dealing with weight issues, diabetes, cholesterol, thyroid, PCOS, hypertension, skin, and hair problems etc. She had an inbuilt zeal to help people empower and become health independent. Therefore, to achieve the motive she held many seminars, workshops in schools, colleges, corporates, women organisations and imparted authentic health information. She also wrote fitness articles/blogs for various reputed magazines. She also started her own healthy snack brand “Niramayah.”
- In 2016, she got a chance to open her own clinic. She expanded her team and professionalized her services. In the same year, Neha started with her YouTube channel that added credibility and people relied on her work. Just after the start of her YouTube channel, a new concept of ” Veganism” intervened in her life. According to her, this led to a change in her ideology about fitness and life as well. Since then she began with an innovative concept of plant-based cooking and even conducted workshops on healthy plant-based cooking and recipe development for various restaurants, cafes, and health brands. She has come up with some healthy recipes for children also.
Introduce kids to Nutritious Treats.. That they can make and also eat..
That moment of “A-ha”, only on EUREKA!
— The Indian Express (@IndianExpress) June 26, 2020
- During childhood, Neha was a sugar addict and she ate a lot of candies, sweets, and cakes due to which she used to bear a lot of scoldings from her mother.
- According to Neha, She was a fat looking girl in her school & college days and her friends often called her “moti.”
- She also refers to be a babbler as a child and still claims to be so. As of now, she says, If given a mic she can go on endlessly for hours.
- Neha was a non-veg lover before she turned Vegan and now even the smell cringes her. Now she is totally into plant-based cooking and diet. She also believes that there is no restricted diet to be fit. Following any specific low carb or keto diet will only do harm to the body in the long run. She believes one shall not aim at the short term objectives rather must follow a fitness regime keeping the broader vision in mind. Everyone has a different body and separate body requirements. Fitness not only means physical fitness but is also associated with the mental and social well being of a person. There can be various factors for a person to be unfit that might not always be associated with his diet alone. Some problems are related to hormones, mental stress, lifestyle, etc.
- Being a dietician, nutritionist and a wellness expert Neha hated exercising till she turned 20 and thought of it as a punishment for her. But, if we talk of now she is extremely fond of dance and Yoga.
- Neha revealed to be a massive chaat junkie. She can’t resist it and can have it anytime in the day even if she is topped up. Also, she is a movie freak and likes to binge samosa and popcorns while watching any.
- According to Neha, she defines herself to be an extrovert and often get along with people well. She has a friendly nature.
- She also claims herself to be a clumsy eater as she often tends to drop food on her clothes or table while eating and does not regret about being so because she feels comfortable about it and describes it as her own way of enjoying food.
- Neha Ranglani was also announced as brand ambassador for ” VeganuaryIndia2020″ campaign by “Vegansamooh.” She stood as the voice for the plant-based movement and thus promoting veganism among people.
References/Sources: [ + ]