K. C. Bokadia is a veteran Indian film director, producer, and screenwriter. He has worked as a producer in many popular Hindi films like ‘Pyar Jhukta Nahin’ (1985), ‘Teri Meherbaniyan’ (1985), and ‘Naseeb Apna Apna’ (1986).
Kistur Chand Bokadia was born on Thursday, 10 February 1949 (age 71 years; as of 2020) in Merta City, Nagaur District, Rajasthan. His zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Salt & Pepper
Family & Caste
He was born in a Marwari Jain family. YouTube
Parents & Siblings
He has four brothers, Gautam Bokadia, M.C. Bokadia, Ratan Kanwar Bokadia, and D.C. Bokadia.
Relationships, Wife & Children
He has two sons, Pramod Bokadia, Rajesh Bokadia, and both are Indian film producers.
Once, he was travelling in a train from Rajasthan to Madras, he met the owner of Golden Studio, who arranged his meeting with the Indian film director VK Raman. He started working with VK Raman in the Hindi film ‘Rivaaj’ (1972), but VK Raman dropped out of the film. He then met another famous Indian film director K. Asif and worked with him in many superhit Hindi films. He has directed many Hindi films like ‘Insaniyat Ke Devta’ (1993), ‘Mohabbat Ki Arzoo’ (1994), ‘Zulm-O-Sitam’ (1998), ‘Deewana Main Deewana’ (2013), and ‘Dirty Politics’ (2015).
His debut film as a producer is ‘Rivaaj’ 1972, and some of his popular Hindi films as a producer are ‘Aaj Ka Arjun’ (1990), ‘Phool Bane Angaarey’ (1991), ‘Police Aur Mujrim’ (1992), ‘Lal Baadshah’ (1999), and ‘Pyaar Zindagi Hai’ (2001). He has also worked as a director in the Tamil film ‘Rocky: The Revenge’ (2019) and the Telugu film ‘Namaste Nestama’ (2020).
He has worked with many famous Indian actors like Rajnikanth, Jackie Shroff, Rajesh Khanna, and Amitabh Bachchan.
- As per a leading newspaper, he is known as “the fastest producer to make 50 films.” Deccan Chronicle
- After the sudden demise of the renowned Indian director K Asif in 1971, he completed and released K Asif’s last film ‘Love and God’ (1986).
- He is the owner of the film production company ‘B.M.B Music & Magnetics Ltd.’
- In 2015, KC Bokadia was arrested in a cheque bouncing case. The Times of India
- As per one of his interviews, he did not like anybody calling his name without any salutations.
- In an interview, he shared that after his film ‘Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam’ (2002) failed to do well at the box-office, one of the actors in the film Shah Rukh Khan refused to take his fees.