|Famous For||Getting married to actress Kajal Aggarwal on 30 October 2020|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm|
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Date of Birth||16 August|
|School||Cathedral & John Connon School, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|College/University||• Tufts University|
• Fashion Institute of Technology
|Educational Qualification(s)||• BA in Economics (1998 – 2002)LinkedIn|
• Textile Development & Marketing (2004 – 2005)
• MBA Intern (July 2011 to August 2011)
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Instagram|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Kajal Aggarwal (Actress)|
|Marriage Date||30 October 2020 (Friday)|
|Parents|| Father– Name Not Known|
Mother– Dheera Kitchlu (Author)
|Siblings|| Brother– Not Known|
Sister– Gauri Kitchlu
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gautam Kitchlu
- Gautam Kitchlu is an Indian businessman who made headlines after getting married to Indian actress Kajal Aggarwal on 30 October 2020.
- Does Gautam Kitchlu smoke?: Yes
- Does Gautam Kitchlu drink alcohol?: Yes
- In 2001, he joined Merrill Lynch Company as a summer analyst.
- In 2003, he joined Tracon Export Services Pvt. Ltd as a Director where he worked for six years. Later, in 2009, he joined KPMG Transaction Services where he held the post of Strategic and Commercial Intelligence.
- In 2012, he worked at Fab Furnish Company as its Vice President for one year. Later, in 2013, he started a company, The Elephant, in partnership. He worked as the CEO of this online shopping company.
- In 2015, he established an interior designing company, Discern Living.
- Apart from designing homes and offices, his company also sells designer furniture, decor items, paintings, and other household stuff.
- In 2018, he participated in Tata Mumbai Marathon.
- On 6 October 2020, Indian film actress Kajal Aggarwal shared a post on Instagram about getting married to Gautam Kitchlu on 30 October 2020.
References/Sources: [ + ]