Amer Kamra is an entrepreneur and a professional fitness model. He is popularly known as ‘Amer The Hammer.’ He has started a fitness coaching company ‘Hammer Fitness.’
Amer Kamra was born on Friday, 8 July 1988 (age 33 years; as of 2021) in Toronto, Canada. His zodiac sign is Cancer. He attended George Brown to study architectural engineering.
Weight: 87 kg
Eye Colour: Hazel
Hair Colour: Brown
When he was 21 years old, he won a pro card in Kansas City USA and became one of the youngest pro athletes in the fitness industry to do so. His focus is on creating pro-level physiques and empowering people to develop an “athlete mindset” which is based on integrity, resilience, and adaptability. At the age of 24, in 2008, he founded a fitness coaching company ‘Hammer Fitness’ which provides competition coaching in fitness. He has helped 18 athletes (as of April 2021) in reaching the pro status and winning various contests. Later, he founded a personal growth and mindset coaching business ‘The Mindbuilder.’ He aims to help athletes and others in realising their highest physical and mental potential.
- He was awarded 1 of 8 of Toronto’s Most Influential People by NarCity Canada in 2016.
- He has featured on the cover of various fitness magazines, more than any other male in Canada.
- At the age of 22, he became pro youngest in WBFF around the world in Kansas City USA.
- Amer did his Masters of Resistance Training in Oklahoma in the USA in 2019.
- He has been listed under 35 of Canada’s top entrepreneurs.
- He has founded various companies like Top Contest Prep company in North America ‘Hammer Fitness’ and lifestyle coaching companies‘LadyTheFup,’ and ‘ManTheFup.’
- His podcast ‘The Mind Builder’ is one of the top self-development podcasts on iTunes and Spotify.
- He provides all the latest information related to health and fitness on his social media accounts and official website.
Official Website: http://www.amerkamra.com