Vaishnavi Gowda is a popular Kannada television actress. She is famous for playing the role of Sannidhi in the Kannada TV serial ‘Agnisakshi’ (2013).
Vaishnavi Gowda was born on Thursday, 20 August 1995 (age 25 years; as of 2020) in Bangalore. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. Due to her short attendance in college, she left Mount Carmel College, Bangalore and completed her BA (distance learning) from Bangalore University. Deccan Herald
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Ravi Kumar, and her mother’s name is Bhanu Ravikumar. She has an elder brother, Sunil Kumar, who is married.
At the age of 16, she started her career as an actor in the Kannada TV serial ‘Devi’ (2012) in which she played the titular role.
She has acted in many Kannada TV serials including ‘Punar Vivaha’ (2013), ‘Agnisakshi’ (2013), and ‘Mungaru Malay’ (2016).
In 2019, Vaishnavi appeared in the Kannada film ‘Girgitle’ starring other Kannada actors like Chandru and Adhvithi Shetty.
In 2021, she participated in the TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss Kannada 8’ along with other contestants like Shubha Poonja, Shankar Aswath, and Vishwanath Haveri.
- She gained immense popularity with the Kannada TV serial ‘Agnisakshi’ (2013), and she soon became famous with her character name Sannidhi. Instagram
- Vaishnavi has promoted various social causes like Save Electricity campaign by Times Power Week (2019).
- She has worked as a model in various print advertisements and TV commercials like Muliya Jewellers and Ponds’.
- She has endorsed various brands on her Instagram account like REYO sanitary napkins, Daniel Wellington, and Big Bazaar.
- She is an avid animal lover and owns a pet cat, Katie and a pet dog, Bunty.
- She is a religious person and often visits temples.
- Vaishnavi Gowda regularly practises Yoga to maintain her fitness.
- In 2019, she won the Kannada Telly Award for ‘Favourite Actress in Colors Kannada’ category.
- She is formally trained in various dance forms like Bharatanatyam, Kuchipudi, and three levels of belly-dance forms. Instagram
- Vaishnavi has walked the ramp in various fashion shows like India Kids Fashion Week.
- She supports the Bengaluru Football Club team in the football tournament ‘Indian Super League.’
- Vaishnavi Gowda loves reading and travelling in her leisure time.