Taraneh Alidoosti Age & Biography:
Taraneh Alidoosti is an unimaginably sensational Iranian actress. Her date of birth is 12 January 1984 in Tehran, Iran. Taraneh Alidoosti’s age is 37 years
. She has been recommended to be probably the best actress in Iran. She is the exemplification of excellence and one of only a handful few actresses who is brimming with surprising capacities and abilities who never venture back in exploring different avenues regarding her special roles.
Famous Name: Taraneh Alidoosti Full Name: Taraneh Alidoosti Gander: Female Age: 37 years
Birthplace: Tehran, Iran Nationality: Iranian Net Worth: be $1 Million – $5 Million Dollars (approx) (As in 2021) Famous for: She is famous for her role in film At The End Of 8th Street (2010)
She has a family of four people that incorporates her folks and siblings. Her dad, Hamid Alidoosti, was the main Iranian to play for an unfamiliar group, FSV Salmrohr, Bundesliga, Germany. Presently, he is an expert football trainer. Her mom, Nadere Hakimelahi, is a stone worker and craftsmanship mentor. Due to the support of her family, she has achieved so many achievements in her career.
Father: Hamid Alidoosti (Iranian footballer) Mother: Nadereh Hakim-Elahi (Iranian sculptor)
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
Height: 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m) Weight: 54 kg (As in 2021) Bra Size: 32B Chest Size: 32 inches Waist Size: 24 inches Hips Size: 34 inches Eyes Color: Black Hairs Color: Black Measurements: 32-24-34 inches Body Shape: Slim Sexual Orientation: Straight Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
At age 17, she started her acting career with the main role in I’m Taraneh, 15 out of 2002. She won the Bronze Leopard for Best Actress from the Locarno International Film Festival. She is for the most part known for her selective measures in tolerating testing, emotional roles, as exemplified by her long cooperation with Oscar champ Asghar Farhadi. A noticeable actress in Iran, she has packed away numerous honors and awards. Alidoosti played the lead spot during the three periods of the hit Iranian TV series Shahrzad.
Debut Year: 2002 1st Movie/Drama: I’m Taraneh, 15 (2002)
- I’m Taraneh, 15 (2002) (Taraneh Parnian)
- The Beautiful City (2003) (Firoozeh)
- Jamshid and Khorshid (2005) (Khorshid)
- Fireworks Wednesday (2006) (Rouhi)
- Canaan (2007) (Mina)
- Shirin (2008) (Taraneh Alidoosti)
- Life With Closed Eyes (2008) (Parastoo)
- About Elly (2008) (Elly)
- The Secret Of Taran Plain (2009) (Nurse)
- Doubt (2009) (Mahtab)
- Whatever God Wants (2010) (Parmida)
- At The End Of 8th Street (2010) (Niloofar)
- Modest Reception (2012) (Leyla)
- The Wedlock (2012) (Sanaz)
- The Shallow Yellow Sky (2013) (Ghazal)
- Absolute Rest (2014) (Samira)
- Atom Heart Mother (2014) (Arineh)
- The Salesman (2016) (Rana)
- Orca (2020) (Elham)
- Subtraction (2021)
- Fajr Film Festival Awards
- Locarno International Film Festival Awards
- Cinefan Festival of Asian and Arab Cinema Awards
- Vesoul International Film Festival Awards
Taraneh Alidoosti’s net worth is estimated to be $1 Million – $5 Million Dollars (approx) as in 2021. She is also a famous actress.
Married Life / Kids:
In 2011, Taraneh got wedded to Ali Mansoor. She had a little girl named is Hannah.
Marital Status: Married Husband: Ali Mansoor (m. 2011) Daughter(s): Hana Mansoor
Social Media Accounts:
The post Taraneh Alidoosti Age, Biography, Education, Movies, Family, Husband, Wiki, Career, Net Worth, Awards & Kids appeared first on Celebsupdate.