Suresh Chakravarthy is an Indian actor, anchor, writer, director, and chef. In 2020, he participated in the popular TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss Tamil 4.’
Suresh was born on Wednesday, 15 July 1964 (age 56 years; as of 2020), in Chennai. His zodiac sign is Cancer. He did his schooling from St. Bede’s High School in Chennai. Facebook
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Bald (earlier Black)
Family, Caste & Wife
He was born in a Hindu family. His parents died when he was too young. His wife’s name is Srikala Suresh. The couple is blessed with one son.
He debuted as an actor in the Tamil film ‘Azhagan’ (1991); starring the famous Indian actors Mammootty and Madhoo. His debut Malayalam film is ‘Prema’ (1989) starring Late S. P. Balasubrahmanyam. In 1994, he directed the TV show ‘Pepsi Ungal Choice’ aired on Sun TV.
In 2019, he appeared in the Tamil TV serial ‘Thari’ in which he played the character of Nakshatra’s uncle. He has also hosted a few Tamil TV game shows. He has acted in various South Indian films and TV serials.
He is a popular Indian chef, and he owns eight outlets of restaurants in Australia with the name ‘The Madras Banyan Tree.’ On 1 June 2020, he started his own YouTube channel ‘Chak’s Kitchen’ in which he has uploaded various vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes.
He participated in the TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss Tamil 4,’ in 2020, hosted by the famous Indian actor Kamal Haasan.
Restaurant Address: 169 King Street, Melbourne in Australia
- He spells his name as Suresh Chakravarthi also. Instagram
- His full name is K. J. Suresh Chakravarthi. SMH.com
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- He is often spotted smoking.
- During the coronavirus lockdown in 2020, he was alone at his home in India and his family was in Australia. Reportedly, to keep himself busy in work, he started his YouTube channel in June 2020.
- In an interview, the famous Indian actress Sripriya said,
I knew Suresh when he was a little boy. He was studying at a school near my house. He was a very good man. His parents died at a young age. My sister was very close to him, I can say he was like a mother. He has worked hard. He is very talented. He has also been the captain of the school where he studied. He will study well. “
- He is a very good friend of the famous Indian actress Ramya Krishnan.