Supriya Pilgaonkar is an Indian tv actress, director and producer. She was born on 16 August 1967 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She mostly works in Hindi and Marathi tv serials. Supriya made her debut with the tv serial Kshitij Ye Nahi in 1992. In 2005, Supriya participated in the dance reality show Nach Balliye season 1 with her husband Sachin Pilgaonkar. The couple won the show. In 2011, she also participated in the comedy show Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala as a contestant.
Supriya was born and brought up in Maharashtra, India. She did her post-graduation from Mumbai. Supriya belongs to a Hindu family. Her father’s and mother’s name is not known. Also, no information is available about her siblings. Supriya is married. She married Sachin Pilgaonkar in 1985. The couple also has a daughter Shriya Pilgaonkar.
She is 5 feet 2 inches tall. Her hair color and eyes color is black. Her nationality is Indian and her zodiac sign is Leo. She follows Hinduism. Other than acting, she loves cooking, listening to music, and watching tv. Her salary and net worth is not known.
Let’s know more about her –
- 1 Supriya Pilgaonkar Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Children, Salary & Net Worth
- 2 Facts
- 3 Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Supriya Pilgaonkar Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Children, Salary & Net Worth
|Profession||Actress, Director, and Producer|
|Date of Birth||17 August 1967|
|Place Of Birth||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
|Relationship Status||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- She belongs to a Hindu family.
- Her husband name is Sachin Pilgaonkar, She met her husband while shooting for a Marathi movie Navri Mile Navryala.
- She became famous after her role in the serial Tu Tu Main Main.
- Supriya and Sachin also won the dance reality show Nach Balliye 1.
- She is 10 years younger than her husband.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/supriyapilgaonkar/