Shannon Gunz was born on 8th July 1984. Shannon is the native of Arizona. She is an incredibly talented American radio who host shot to fame through her involvement with Sirius XM. She started as an intern in SiriusXM since September 2006. She has been working with American satellite radio, Sirius XM since 2006.
Shannon has worked with various radio stations from Faction to Ozzy’s Boneyard. She has spent over a decade in this line of work and she is very popular. Shannon also worked as a radio host for turbo and octane.
Along with her profession, she is also famous because of her relationship with the American singer, songwriter, and musician, Chad Gray. Shannon and Chad’s relationship status changed to engaged in 2019. The couple might soon be tying the knot. They have a pet dog named, Milly.
Shannon admits to being a great fan of her fiancé Chad. He is the lead singer of the heavy metal band, Mudvayne. Alongside that, he is also the co-founder of heavy metal band Hellyeah. Chad was previously married to Kelli Olson in 2005.
She is a great fan of punk, hard rock, metal and, action sports. Shannon likes to travel and has traveled to different parts of the world. She has over 94 thousand followers on Instagram and over 62 thousand followers on twitter.
We can find her on Instagram and Twitter under the same username @shannongunz.
- 0.1 Shannon Gunz Bio, Age, Height, Date Of Birth, Zodiac Sign & Net Worth
- 1 FACTS
- 1.1 Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Shannon Gunz Bio, Age, Height, Date Of Birth, Zodiac Sign & Net Worth
|Date of Birth||8 July 1984|
|Place Of Birth||Arizona, USA|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Education Qualifications||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||500k USD (Approx)|
- Shannon Gunz is an American radio host.
- She is currently 35 years old and she was born on 8th July 1984.
- Shannon is from Arizona and she is a great fan of punk, hard rock, metal, and action sports.
- She is in a relationship with the American singer, songwriter, and musician, Chad Gray.
- Chad is a lead singer of the heavy metal band, Mudvayne, and also the co-founder of the heavy metal band Hellyeah.
- Chad was previously married to Kelli Olson in 2005.
- Shannon and Chad’s relationship status changed to engaged in 2019.
- The couple has a pet dog named, Milly.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/shannongunz/