Shakti Mohan Age & Biography:
Shakti Mohan is an excellent Indian dancer, choreographer, and TV personality. She is the victor of the Dance India Dance (season 2) show on Zee TV. Her date of birth is 12 October 1985 in Delhi, India. Shakti Mohan’s age is 35 years
. She is the epitome of beauty and one of the few actresses who is full of astonishing abilities and talents who never steps back in experimenting with her unique roles.
Shakti Mohan is originally from Delhi. Her parents are Kusum Mohan and Brijmohan Sharma. She was the first-ever person in her family to join the television industry. Due to the support of her family in this career, she has achieved so many successes.
She was seeking to turn into an IAS officer before her appearance on Dance India Dance (DID). A prepared contemporary artist, she graduated with a certificate in dance from Terence Lewis Dance Foundation Scholarship Trust in 2009. Acting and dancing was the passion of Shakti from the very start and pursuing her passion was the best thing that changed her whole life.
Height, Weight, Body Stats:
She also appeared dance-based teen series Dil Dosti Dance as the main lead character. In 2014, she was also a contestant and finalist on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. Her first song as a choreographer in Bollywood is “Nainowale Ne” in the movie Padmaavat. She owns her own dance brand called Nritya Shakti. She was also the judge and mentor in the dance reality show called Dance Plus for Seasons 1-4.
In 2012, she collaborated with the composer Mohammed Fairouz on a BBC-sponsored dance project in New York. She also produced a dance music video with her sisters. In 2013, Mohan launched a YouTube channel with dance instruction videos. In 2015, Shakti also judged the show Dance Singapore Dance. Shakti has also been a part of a L’Oréal Paris campaign in 2020.
In 2020, Shakti has choreographed a song for Ranbir Kapoor in the upcoming film Shamshera directed by Karan Malhotra. The film is set to release in 2021.
- Dance India Dance (season 2) (2009-2010)
- Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan (2010) (Contestant)
- Dil Dosti Dance (2011-15) (Kria Ghai)
- Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi (2011) (Sonia)
- Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai (2011) (Kriya)
- Channel V Footloose (2011) (Herself)
- Dance India Dance (season 3) (2011) (Herself)
- Punar Vivah – Zindagi Milegi Dobara (2012) (Herself)
- Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki (2012) (Herself)
- India’s Dancing Superstar (2013) (Herself)
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (2014) (Contestant)
- Boogie Woogie (2014)
- Comedy Nights with Kapil (Jashn-e-Azadi) (2014) (Herself)
- Thank You Maa (2015)
- Dance India Dance Super Moms (2015) (Herself)
- Dance Plus 2 (2016) (Mentor)
- Kitchen Champion (2018) (Herself)
- Nach Baliye 9 (2019)
- India’s Best Dancer (2020)
- Dance with me (2020) (Host)
- Dance Plus (Season 6) (2021) (Captain)
Shakti Mohan’s net worth is estimated to be $5 Million Dollars as of 2021. She is also a talented actress.
Social Media Accounts:
The post Shakti Mohan Age, Bio, Family, Wiki, Education, Career, Movies, TV Shows, Relationship, Awards & Net Worth appeared first on Celebsupdate.