|Famous Role||‘Maqbool’ in ‘Mirzapur’|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 189 cm
in meters– 1.89 m
in feet & inches– 6’ 2”
Film: ‘Main Hoon Na’ (2004)
TV: ‘Shaktiman’ as ‘Kilwish’ (1998)
|Date of Birth||7 July 1972|
|Age (as of 2020)||48 Years|
|School||St. Soldier Public School|
|Relationships & More|
|Children||He has a daughter and a son|
Father– Roopnarayan Choudhary
Mother– Rampyari Choudhary
|Siblings||He has four brothers and one sister|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shaji Choudhary
- Shaji Choudhary is an Indian actor who started his acting career in the Hindi TV serial ‘Shaktiman’ on DD1 and played the role of the villain ‘Kilwish.’ He made his first appearance in the Bollywood movie ‘Main Hoon Na’ (2004).
- Shaji Choudhary made his Bollywood appearance with ‘Husn Bewafa’ but his performance was not appreciated by the critics. In 2008, Shaji got the opportunity to work with Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in the historical drama ‘Jodha Akbar’ where he played the role of Akbar’s general ‘Adham Khan.’
- In 2014, Shaji Choudhary got the role of Tapasvi Maharaj’s bodyguard in the movie ‘PK’ (2014). Shaji got the role of ‘Maqbool Khan’ in the Amazon Prime web series ‘Mirzapur.’ Maqbool Khan was the trusted henchman of ‘Kaleen Bhaiya’ (Pankaj Tripathi).
- Shaji got married at a very early age and at the age of fourteen, he moved to Jaipur with his elder brother. He moved to Mumbai and started modeling for various brands and ‘Jodha Akbar’ was the movie that got him recognition and kick-started his journey as an actor.
- He is a part of the second season of ‘Mirzapur’ and he is also a part of the upcoming Rohit Shetty film, ‘Sooryavanshi.’
- Shaji follows a strict fitness regime and spends his free time in the gym to maintain his physique.