Sara Arjun is an Indian child actress and model who has worked in multilingual films and TV commercials.
Sara Arjun was born on Saturday, 18 June 2005 (age 16 years; as of 2021) in Mumbai. Her hometown is in Bhopal. Her zodiac sign is Gemini.
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Raj Arjun, is an Indian actor, and her mother, Sanya, is a dance teacher. She has a younger brother, Suhaan Arjun.
She started her career as a child model in TV commercials. Her first TV commercial was at the age of 4 when the maker of the advertisement spotted her at a shopping mall with her parents. Sara has appeared in many TV commercials such as McDonald’s, LIC Housing Finance, Kalyan Jewellers, and Maggie Healthy Soups.
She debuted as an actor in the Hindi film ‘404’ in 2011 in which she played the role of Anirudh’s daughter. Some of other Hindi films are ‘Ek Thi Daayan’ (2013), ‘Jai Ho’ (2014), ‘Jazbaa’ (2015), ‘Saand Ki Aankh’ (2019), and ‘Ajeeb Daastaans’ (2021).
In 2018, Sara acted in the Hindi short film ‘The Perfect Girl.’
In 2011, she debuted in the Tamil films with ‘Deiva Thirumagal’ as Nila Krishna.
She has acted in a few Tamil films like ‘Chithirayil Nilachoru’ (2013), ‘Saivam’ (2014), ‘Vizhithiru’ (2017), and ‘Ponniyin Selvan’ (2022). Her debut Telugu film is ‘Dagudumootha Dandakor’ (2015) in which she played the role of Bangaram, and her debut Malayalam film is ‘Ann Maria Kalippilaanu’ (2016) in which she appeared as Ann Maria.
Awards & Honours
- Vijay Special Jury Best Child Artist for the Tamil film ‘Deiva Thirumagal’ (2011)
- Vijay Best Child Artist for the Tamil film ‘Saivam’ (2014)
- Actor: Vijay
- Actress: Anushka Shetty
- Singer: Harry Styles
- Game: Ludo
- Childhood Memory: School Trips
- Holiday Destination: Las Vegas
- TV Shows: Orange is the New Black (2013) and Money Heist (2017)
- Reportedly, she did a TV commercial for the Indian film director Vijay at the age of 2, but later, he lost contact with Sara’s family before shooting for the TV ad.
- Sara loves dancing and playing various sports like football, cricket, and kabaddi in her leisure time.
- She is trained in various dance forms like Kathak and Hip-Hop.
- She has also attended gymnastics, karate, and mixed martial arts classes.