Sangeita Chauhan is an Indian tv actress. She was born on 2 February 1985 in Vapi, Gujarat. She did her schooling from a local school in Vapi. No information is available about her higher education. She belongs to a Hindu family.
Her father’s name and her mother’s name is not known. She also has a younger brother. Sangeita was married to director and producer Chirag Shah. They got divorced after some time. In 2020 Sangeita again married Manish Raisinghan. Manish is also an actor. They got married on 30 June 2020.
She started her career with the movie Luv U Alia in 2015. Sangeita made her tv debut with the serial Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman in 2016. She also appeared in Bigg Boss season 10 as a guest. She became known after her role of Meghna Chauhan in the serial Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman.
She is 5 feet 9 inches tall and her weight is around 59kg. Her eye color and hair color is black. Her nationality is Indian and her zodiac sign is Aquarius. She loves playing snooker and reading books. Her net worth and salary is not known.
Let’s know more about her –
- 1 Sangeita Chauhan Bio, Age, Height, Family, Salary & Net Worth
- 2 Facts
- 3 Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Sangeita Chauhan Bio, Age, Height, Family, Salary & Net Worth
Table of Contents
|Real Name||Sangeita Chauahan|
|Date of Birth||2 February 1985|
|Place Of Birth||Vapi, Gujarat.|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Siblings||1 Younger Brother|
|Husband||– Chirag Shah ( Divorced in 2017)
– Manish Raisinghan (Married in 2020)
|Schooling||Local School in Vapi, Gujarat|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- She was born into a Hindu family.
- She wanted to be a model from her childhood.
- Sangeita started her career as a model.
- She also appeared in tv commercials.
- She made her debut in serials with Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman in 2016.
- In the same year she also appeared as a guest in Bigg Boss season 10 and Rising Star.
- Other than Hindi she also worked in Kannada language.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sangeitachauhaan/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/iamsangeita