Samuel Arnold is a French actor who is best known for playing the role of Julien in the Netflix series Emily in Paris (2020).
Samuel Arnold was born on Wednesday, July 12, 1995 (age 25 years; as of 2020), in Paris. In 2012, he pursued a course in acting from EICAR, an international film school in Paris Facebook. Thereafter, in 2014, he moved to London where he enrolled himself in an intensive acting program from the Giles Foreman Centre For Acting. Facebook.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Family & Ethnicity
Samuel Arnold has a French origin. TOWN&COUNTRY
Parents & Siblings
Samuel Arnold’s sister, Jeleesa Kimmi Arnold, is a dance teacher at the Paris Dance School.
Relationships, Wife & Children
Not much is known about his relationships.
Samuel started off his career as a professional hip-hop dancer. In 2009, he participated in the reality TV show ‘La France a un incroyable talent’ (France Got Talent) in which he was a member of the dance group ‘Secrets of Moonwalk’ who used to perform dances on Michael Jackson’s songs.
In 2016, Samuel made his film debut with the TV movie ‘Tuer un Homme’ in which he played the role of Rufin, a robber. The film won the award for Best TV Drama at the 18th Festival of La Rochelle TV fiction. In 2018, he played the role of Supernumeraries in the theatre play ‘Anthony and Cleopatra’ at the National Theatre, London. In the same year, he played the role of Acaste in the theatre play ‘The Misanthrope.’
Thereafter, in 2019, he appeared in the French TV series ‘Platane’ in which he played the role of Graffeur. In 2020, Samuel Arnold played the role of Julien who is Emily’s fashion-forward but judgmental co-worker in the Netflix series ‘Emily in Paris.’
- Television Series: The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (1990)
- Music album: Nothing was the same by Drake
- Before venturing into the entertainment industry, Samuel wanted to pursue a career in web designing, but as he felt that the courses were long and tiring, he decided to become an actor. In an interview, he said,
I really wanted to be like a web designer…I always loved computers and everything, but I was like yep! it’s tiring!..So I applied for an acting school instead. I thought I was going for the easier path, but, then I realized it wasn’t.
- To supplement his income, Samuel worked as a bartender in Wahaca Wimbledon, a Mexican restaurant in London.
- Apart from acting, he has also produced and directed a web series ‘La Petite Princesse’ (The Little Princess) in Paris.
References [ + ]