Sakshi Dwivedi is an Indian model, actress, and fashion influencer. She is known for films like known for Bhoomi (2017), The 3rd Eye 2 (2019) and Un kadhal Irundhal (2020).
Sakshi Diwedi was born on Thursday, 27 July 1995 (age 25 years; as of 2020) in New Delhi. Her zodiac sign is Leo. After completing her graduation, she started working as a Software engineer at HCL Technologies. She has also worked at Barclays Bank PLC, India.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about her parents. She has one younger sister and one brother.
Sakshi Dwivedi started her career as a model. She has featured in the music videos of many Punjabi songs like Le Chori and Goodnight.
Sakshi has endorsed many beauty brands like Neemli and Zobha on her Instagram account.
She made her acting debut in 2017 by playing a supporting role in the Bollywood film “Bhoomi.”
Next, she featured in the Indonesian horror film “The 3rd Eye 2.”
In 2020, she made her Tamil debut with the film “Un kadhal Irundhal.”
- Travel Destination: Maldives
- Colour: White
- Car Brand: Holden
- Beverage: Cold Coffee
- She loves watching films in her leisure time.
- Sakshi has got a ‘Blessed’ tattoo inked on her right forearm.
- She has been featured on the cover of Vogue magazine.
- Sakshi is fond of cats and has two pet cats named Lee and Pepper.
- Dwivedi is very particular about her fitness and follows a strict workout regimen.
- Her family and friends fondly call her Guddu.
- She was very popular on TikTok and had a huge fan following on TikTok before it got banned in India.