|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 4”
Short Film (Tamil): Maane Theyne Ponmaane (2015)
Film (Tamil): Dummy Tappasu (2015)
|Date of Birth||13 August 1990 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu|
|Hometown||Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu|
|School||Pushpalatha Matric Higher Secondary School, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu|
|College/University||Anna University, Tamil Nadu|
|Educational Qualification||B.E. Biomedical Engineering Tollywood.netLinkedIn|
|Hobbies||Cooking and Gardening|
|Relationships & More|
Mother– Shanthy Duraipandian
Brother– Parasu Pandian (Business Operations Manager at Invenio Origin in UAE)
Sister– Sundari Divya Pandian (Elder)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ramya Pandian
- Ramya Pandian is an Indian actor, and she has mainly worked in Tamil films.
- She was born and brought up in Tamil Nadu. She is the niece of Arun Pandian who is a Tamil actor.
- After completing her graduation, she joined ‘Zifo Technologies’ in 2012 and worked as a research and development analyst. She was later promoted to business development manager in the same company.
- Some of her Tamil films as an actor are ‘Joker’ (2016) and ‘Aan Devathai’ (2018). Her Tamil film ‘Joker’ has received the National Award in the Best Regional Film category.
- She has worked as a model for various popular brands.
- She appeared in the Tamil web series ‘Mugilan’ in 2020.
- She participated as a contestant in a few TV reality shows, like ‘Cook with Comali’ (2019) and ‘Bigg Boss Tamil 4’ (2020).
- She has worked as a judge in the ninth season of the Tamil TV reality show ‘Kalakka Povadhu Yaaru’ in 2020.
- She loves animals and has posted various pictures with her pet dogs Coco and Chanel on her social media accounts.
- She is big fan of the famous Tamil actor Vijay.
- Her half-naked photos went viral on social media in 2019. Later, Ramya clarified that someone hacked her social media account and posted morphed photos of her. Tollywood.net
References/Sources: [ + ]