Palak Tiwari is an Indian actress and fashion model. She is known for being the daughter of the Indian television actress Shweta Tiwari.
Palak Tiwari was born on Sunday, 8 October 2000 (age 20 years; as of 2020) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Libra.
Palak enjoyed dancing since childhood and was inclined to become an actress from a very young age. She loved watching actresses dance onscreen when she was in her teens. She was equally good at studies in her school days and secured 83% in her class 10 board examination. Palak attained a B.A. in Psychology from Mumbai’s Mithibai College. LinkedIn
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Palak Tiwari is the daughter of the television actress Shweta Tiwari from Shweta’s first marriage with Raja Chaudhary. After Shweta divorced Raja, she took custody of Palak.
Palak had a step-father named Abhinav Kohli from whom Shweta separated in 2019. Palak also has a step-cousin named Reyansh Kohli, who is the son of Shweta and Abhinav.
In 2017, Tiwari made his acting debut with the Bollywood film “Quickie.” In 2020, she bagged a role in the film “Rosie: The Saffron Chapter.”
- Food: Pasta, Burger
- Dessert: Chocolates
- Social Media Application: Snapchat
- Colour: White
- Travel Destination: Singapore
- Palak loves dancing and reading in her leisure time.
- Palak is a food buff and loves eating junk food.
- She is an avid dog lover and owns a pet dog.
- Tiwari was very active on Instagram before she deleted her account in 2021.
- Palak is fond of make-up. On her 16th birthday, Palak shopped for make-up worth Rs. 1 lakh and 18 thousand.
- In 2019, Shweta Tiwari accused Abhinav of domestic violence towards her daughter, Palak Tiwari. Later, Palak through an Instagram post cleared that she was subjected to verbal abuse by her step-father but not physical abuse. The Pioneer
- In an interview, while talking about her film Rosie, Palak said,
Rosie irrefutably is not your average horror film, it’s an amalgamation of romance, spine-chilling thrills, laced with an intriguing perspective. What makes it even better is the eximious team of people behind it. I’m truly honoured to be a part of this production and this family along with a team of people that are true aficionados of their respective fields such as Prerna Ma’am, Vivek sir and our amazing writer and director Vishal sir.”
- During an interview, Palak shared that her mother, Shweta, once made a fake Snapchat account using her brother, Reyansh’s name, just to spy on her.