|Profession(s)||Model, Fitness Trainer|
|Famous For||Participating in the game reality show “Roadies Revolution” (2020)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 177 cm
in meters– 1.77 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 10”
TV: MTV Roadies Revolution (2020)
|Date of Birth||Year 1994|
|Age (as of 2020)||26 Years|
|Nationality||Half Nigerian Half Indian|
|School||Good Shepherd International School, Ooty|
|College/University||PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc. in Computer Science (24 June 2013 – 03 May 2016) LinkedIn|
|Tattoo(s)||Michael has got 3 tattoos on his body- one on his left bicep (Fandom Forever), one on his right arm, and on on his right side of the chest.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Sneha Roy (Photographer)
Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Vijaylakshmi Murugesan
|Siblings||He is the only child of his parents.|
|Calisthenics Move:||Clutch Lever|
|Holiday Destination||Sri Lanka|
|Quote||“Go hard or go home”|
|Anime Show||Naruto (Japanese)|
|Bike Collection||Yamaha R15
Some Lesser Known Facts About Michael Ajay
- Michael Ajay is a fitness trainer and a model who rose to fame by participating in the game reality show “MTV Roadies Revolution” (2020).
- He was born to a Nigerian father and Indian mother in Lagos, Nigeria.
- His parents got divorced when Michael was still a child. After the divorce, his mother moved to Bangalore India with Michael. Michael’s mother raised him single-handedly.
- Michael spent his childhood in Bangalore.
- He was good at sports from a very young age.
- Michael was a national level basketball player in his college days.
- He desired to play Basketball professionally but his bike was hit by a drunk driver, and he broke his ankle in the accident.
- After his accident, Michael was on bed rest for around four months due to which he suffered depression.
- While in the second year of his college, Michael did a three months summer internship with Goldman Sachs, an investment banking company in Bangalore.
- In 2013, he started his career as a part-time writing consultant with Bangalore’s EF Englishtown company.
- Subsequently, he started working at Transformation Tribe Fitness, Bangalore as a personal trainer.
- As a model, Ajay did print shoots for brands like Ajio Life.
- He has also participated in Phoenix Mega Model Hunt (2019).
- In 2020, Michael walked the ramp at Blenders Pride Fashion Tour.
- Ajay is a food buff. He likes to try out new dishes.
- He is fond of dogs and often shares his pictures with dogs on his Instagram account.
- Michael has a good command over English and Tamil.
- Michael has featured on the GQ magazine in 2019 for losing 25 kgs in just 6 months. GQ India
References/Sources: [ + ]