|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm|
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Debut|| TV: “Dr Prakash Baba Amte: The Real Hero” (2014) as Mayuri|
Film: “Khulta Kali Khulena” (2016) as Manasi
|Date of Birth||3 September 1992 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||28 Years|
|School||• Rishi Vidyalaya Gurukulam, Vishakhapatnam |
• G.D. Somani Memorial High School, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai
|College/University||• Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Dental College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai|
• University of Mumbai Facebook
|Food Habit||Vegetarian Saamana|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||20 January 2016 (Wednesday)|
|Husband/Spouse||Late Ashutosh Bhakre (Actor)|
|Parents|| Father– Prabhakar Deshmukh (Works as an engineer at the Public Works Department)|
Mother– Hema More Deshmukh
|Siblings|| Brother– Anup Deshmukh (Younger)|
Sister– Leena Mane (Elder)
|Street Food||Paani Puri|
|Hotel||Tartulia Hotel in Dadar, Mumbai|
|Beverage(s)||Buttermilk, Coconut Water|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mayuri Deshmukh
- Mayuri Deshmukh is an Indian film and television actress.
- Mayuri was born in a middle class family.
- After studying acting from The Academy of Theatre Arts, Mumbai, she started working as a theatre artist in 2011. She has performed in many theatre plays like ‘Pleasant Surprise’ (2016), ‘Dear Aajo’ (2018), and ‘Teesre Badshah Hum’ (2019).
- She has acted in Marathi films including “31 Divas” (2018), “Grey” (2019), and “Lagna Kallol” (2019).
ALSO READ Ambyr Childers Age, Biography, Family, Wiki, Education, Career Debut, Movies, TV Shows, Husband & Net Worth - Celebsupdate
- She has acted in a few TV serials such as “Khulta Kali Khulena” (2016) as Manasi and “Imlie” (2020) as Malini.
- She loves animal and has two pet dogs Jerry and Kiwi.
- She has received various awards for theatre plays and films.
- In one of her Instagram posts, she shared that she wanted to study in B J Medical College, Mumbai, but due to her low scores, she could not join the college. In 2018, she was invited as a chief guest in the same college.
- She has penned down the script of the Marathi theatre play ‘Dear Aajo’ in 2018.
- She has featured on the cover page of various magazines.
- She loves cooking and doing poetry in her leisure time.
- Her husband committed suicide on 29 July 2020, by hanging himself at his residence in Mumbai. Mayuri shared a loving post on her husband’s birthday in 2020 on her social media accounts.
View this post on Instagram
References/Sources: [ + ]