Maria Sobocinska is a Polish actress. She is known for her performances in the Polish films All for My Mother (2019) and Pan T. (2019), and the TV series Sexify (2021)
She attended a high school in Foksal 11, Warsaw. In 2018, she graduated from The Aleksander Zelwerowicz National Academy of Dramatic Art in Warsaw, Poland, with her specialty in acting. e-teatr At the theater academy in 2015, she acted in her first theater play ‘Wujaszek Wania.’
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Family & Ethnicity
Parents & Siblings
She is the daughter of Polish actress Hanna Mikuć and cinematographer Piotr Sobociński.
She is the sister of the cinematorgraphers Piotr Sobocinski Jr. and Michal Sobociński.
She is the paternal granddaughter of Polish cinematographer, academic teacher, and musician Witold Sobociński.
She is the maternal granchild of Polish actors Bohdan Mikuc and Wanda Chwiałkowska.
In 2016, she made her film debut with Polish film ‘Wolyn’ as ‘Helena Glowacka-Huk.’
She then appeared in small roles in Clergy (2018) and Love is Everything (2018). In 2019, she made her breakthrough with the Polish film ‘All for My Mother’ in the lead role of ‘Agnes.’
Later, she appeared in starring roles in the Polish films Pan T. (2019), Alzur’s Legacy (2019), and W2 (2021). She also appeared in the Polish short films Ksiadz (2017), Zacisze (2017), and Recharge (2019).
In 2018, she made her television debut as ‘Milla Grodecka’ in the Polish series ‘Komisarz Alex.’
She then appeared in small roles in the Polish TV series Stulecie Winnych (2019), The Pleasure Principle (2019), and The Trap (2019). In 2021, she appeared in the main role of ‘Paulina’ in the TV series ‘Sexify.’
In February 2018, she made her stage debut at Potem-o-tem, Warsaw, where she played ‘Hela’ in the play ‘Gluten Sex.’ She has also performed in the Fantazji polskiej (2018) at Ateneum Theater (Warsaw) and Wszechmocni w Sieci at Teatr Kamienica (Warsaw).
- Writer: Jerzy Pilch
- Book(s): My First Suicide by Jerzy Pilch, Trociny by Krzysztof Varga
- Film(s): Marriage Story (2019), Memories of Summer (2016), Pieces of a Woman (2020)
- Music Genre(s): Jazz, Blues
- Musician: Buddy Guy
- Singer: B.B. King
- Band: Alabama Shakes
- Albums: Alabama Shakes Boys & Girls
- She is trilingual and speaks Polish, English, and French fluently.
- She is also skilled at horseback riding, swimming, dancing, singing, skiing, and fencing.
- She likes reading and clicking pictures in her spare time. In fact, she has dedicated an Instagram account to her photography.