Kritika Khurana is an Indian social media influencer, fashion & travel blogger, and YouTuber. She is popularly known as ‘ThatBohoGirl.’
Kritika was born on Saturday, 19 June 1993 (age 27 years; as of 2020) in New Delhi. Her zodiac sign is Gemini. She studied non-medical from St. Lawrence Convent School, New Delhi. Later, she did her graduation in Fashion & Design from JD Institute of London. LinkedInSo CityThe Lifestyle JournalistFacebook
YouTube Height: 5′ 5″
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Raju Khurana, is a businessman and is the owner of Mahabir Handloom Emporium, Delhi. Her mother’s name is Anju Khurana, and her brother’s name is Lakshay Khurana. Her younger sister, Deeksha Khurana, is a fashion influencer and travel vlogger.
Earlier, she was in a relationship with the Indian vlogger Karan Sehgal, but later, they got separated. She is now dating Aditya Chhabra and has posted various pictures with him on her social media accounts.
She started her career as a social media influencer and used to post OOTD- Outfit of the day on Instagram which got immense popular in 2013 and 2014. She then started working as a blogger and started her blog ‘ThatBohoGirl’ where she wrote stories about fashion and styling tips. She has her own online clothing store ‘The Hype’ which was started in 2014. After getting popular as a blogger, she started her YouTube channel Kritika Khurana and uploaded her first video ‘Styling Sneakers.’ She has uploaded vlogs and various videos on her YouTube channel related to fashion, styling, and motivation.
- Film: Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011)
- Book: The Power
- Colour(s): Teal, Baby Pink, and White
- Perfume: Daisy by Marc Jacobs
- Holiday Destination(s): Spain, Greece, Thailand, and New York
- Fashion Designers(s): Olsen twins, Mary Kate, and Ashley Olsen
- Fashion/Makeup Brands: Zara, Balenciaga, and Mac
- Beverage(s): Coffee and Lemonade
- Kritika has got three tattoos inked on her body. Her first tattoo is of a half-moon on her left wrist, second is a tattoo of a music note on her right wrist, and third is a tattoo of roman numbers on her neck.
- She has a few pet dogs, and one of her dogs name is Sugar.
- While she was in school, she wanted to become an architect.
- She has won many awards in Indian classical dance form while she was in school and college.
- In an interview, when she was asked how she developed an interest in fashion, she said,
Being an introvert, I always loved fashion, as a medium for expressing myself through styling. I always had an eye for fashion as, whenever I went shopping, I used to get stuck on one particular outfit and imagine myself wearing it in several different ways. I have always loved the idea of playing with different silhouettes, fabrics etc and being a different person daily.
- In 2019, she talked about anxiety and depression,in an interview, she said,
When I was in the 10th grade, I had a major fall out with my best friend. Overnight I became lonely. It felt like my world had turned upside down. Problems look much bigger & things hurt more when you’re just a child. So to cope, I began to binge eat. I became an overweight kid who was always in the background. I even started losing weight & lost almost 25 kilos! Now that I had a platform, I decided to talk about something I wished I knew when I was a kid – self-love. I wanted to reach out to anybody who’d been through what I did & be there for them.”
References [ + ]