Kristin Taylor is an artist and a stop-motion animator. She is popularly known as the wife of American stand-up comedian, actor, writer, and podcast host Chris D’Elia.
Kristin Taylor was born on Thursday, January 9, 1992 (age 29 years; as of 2021) in North Carolina, US. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. After completing her schooling in North Carolina, Kristin moved to the University of Missouri to earn a bachelor’s degree.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Black
Kristin Taylor got married to Chris D’Elia and together, they have a son, Cali.
After completing her bachelor’s degree, Kristin started working in the field of design with chalk and acrylic paints. She started her own company, HI BIG DOG Media where she works on designing chalkboards for restaurant menus, and wedding signs. She also designs custom face-in-hole boards and projects related to calligraphy. Kristin also works with stop-motion animation projects.
- Kristin Taylor is an expert in several designing software such as Dragonframe, Final Cut Pro, and Premiere.
- Kristin is an animal lover and she has a dog named Cooper.
- Chris D’Elia was accused of asking teenagers for explicit photos. Chris decided to respond to these allegations by making a video and talked about his addiction to sex and how he has been unfaithful in his past relationships. He admitted to being unfaithful even when he was engaged to Kristin Taylor.
- Kristin specialized in 2D animation and she works with paper as her primary medium of use while designing.
- Kristin’s art form and designs are mostly influenced by hip-hop, holidays, dogs, pop culture, and folktales.