Kanupriya Pandit is an Indian actress. She was born and brought up in Patna, Bihar, India. She did her graduation from Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi. After graduation she started doing acting. Kanupriya made her debut with the Bollywood movie Badrinath Ki Dulhania in 2017.
After movies, Kanupriya also appeared in tv serials like Story 9 Months Ki, Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan, and Half Marriage. She belongs to a Hindu family. Her father’s name is Shankar and mother’s name is Usha Kiran Khan. Her mother is a writer. Kanupriya also has three siblings, a brother Tuhin and two sisters Tanuja Shankar and Anuradha Shankar.
Tanuja Shankar is also a writer. Kanupriya is married to Chetan Pandit. She has two daughters Kavya Pandit, Aadya Pandit. She is 5 feet 4 inches tall. Her eye color is dark brown and hair color is black. Her nationality is Indian and her zodiac sign is not known. Other than acting, she is also a director and writer. She loves reading.
Let’s know more about her –
- 1 Kanupriya Pandit Bio, Age, Height, Family, & Net Worth
- 2 Facts
- 3 Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Kanupriya Pandit Bio, Age, Height, Family, & Net Worth
|Real Name||Kanupriya Pandit|
|Profession||Actress, Director, Writer|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Place Of Birth||Patna, Bihar, India|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Family||Father – |
|College||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- She belongs to a Hindu family.
- Her mother and sister Tanuja Shankar both are writers.
- Kanupriya started doing dramas and plays when she was just 6 years old.
- She also has a theatre company Killol Kala Academy in 2012.
- She became famous after her role as Alia’s mother in the film Badrinath Ki Dulhania (2017).
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/kanupriyashankarpandit/