Johnny Ray Gill is an American actor, stage player and a producer. He attained ultimate fame and success after his appearance in Braindead, Underground, and Harry’s Law. He made his debut to filmography in the year 2012 with the “The Shadow of Fear”. His television debut was Bones in 2005. He falls under one of the wealthiest celebrities of 2020.
Johnny Ray Gill was born and brought up in Portland, Oregon. He was born on January 1, 1985, in Portland, Oregon. He completed his school education from Jefferson High School in 2002. He attended the University of Southern California for one year before moving to Temple University, where he earned his Bachelor of Theater degree. He has received his M.F.A. from the University of California, San Diego’s Graduate Acting Program.
Johnny Ray Gill married Whitney Houston and is also having a child named Bobby Kristina. They were later divorced when Whitney Houston came to know about Johnny being gay with Eddie Murphy and they were having an affair. Eddie Murphy is a comedian by profession. In an interview with Frazier, Johnny Ray Gill confessed that he was secretly gay.
Johnny Ray Gill is a 35-year-old guy who is also popularly known as gym freak. His height is about 1.68 in metres. His weight is about 83 kilograms. The zodiac sign of Johnny is Capricorn. Contributing a lot to the film industry is a win for Johnny Ray Gill.
Also, Barry Bonds helped Johnny Ray Gill get on top of the finances. He’s been able to execute some of the innovations, and frankly, he’s a stable guy financially, and that’s why he’s worth an accomplishment with a net worth of 5 million dollars.
- 1 Johnny Ray Gill Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Salary, Images, Parents & Net Worth
- 2 Facts
- 3 Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Johnny Ray Gill Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Salary, Images, Parents & Net Worth
|Real Name||Johnny Ray Gill|
|Date of Birth||January 01, 1985|
|Place Of Birth||Portland, Oregon.|
|Family||Spouse – Whitney Houston(divorced)|
|Boyfriend/Girlfriend||Boyfriend – Eddie Murphy|
|Schooling||Jefferson High School|
|College||University of Southern California; Temple Unviersity|
|Net Worth||5 million dollars|
- Johnny Ray Gill was born on 1st January 1985.
- He was born and brought up in Portland, Oregon.
- He completed his school education from Jefferson High School in 2002.
- He attended the University of Southern California for one year before moving to Temple University, where he earned his Bachelor of Theater degree.
- Johnny Ray Gill married Whitney Houston and is also having a child named Bobby Kristina.
- He is gay with Eddie Murphy.
- He belongs to the American nationality and white ethnicity.
- Johnny’s zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- The net worth of Johnny Ray Gill is about 5 million dollars.
- He is recorded as one of the richest celebrities in America in 2020.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/JohnnyRayGill/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/johnnyraygill