Jessica Tovey is an Australian actress best known for her role as Belle Taylor in the long-running and very popular soap opera Home and Away. She was also nominated for two Logie Awards for the same. She quit the show in 2009 and so her character was killed off.
The Newtown High School of the Performing Arts alumnus went on to become the face of Skechers. Her mother, Libby Gleeson is an author, and her father, Euan Tovey is a New Zealand research scientist. She is the youngest of three siblings, her older sisters being Amelia and Josephine.
Josephine is a journalist for The Sydney Morning Herald and is currently based in New York. Jessica was born in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. She graduated from the Newtown High School of Performing Arts. While she studied there, she was a part of several stage productions.
She has also acted at Australian Theatre for young people, Drama Festivals, and also The Global Shakespeare Festival where she won acclaim for her performance in Macbeth. She also was a part of the children’s program Wicked Science in 2005.
She was cast as Belle in Home and Away just as she finished school. She was nominated for the Logie Awards for Most Popular New Female Talent and Most Popular Actress in 2007 and 2010. She became the celebrity face for Skechers in 2008, becoming the first non-American to have done so. Tovey started working with the cast of Underbelly:
The Golden Mile as Constable Wendy Jones in 2010. She also joined the cast of Paint at Rock Island the same year. She was also seen making a cameo on Cops L.A.C. and working on the series Paper Giants: The Birth of Cleo and romcom drama Wonderland. Jessica gained tremendous popularity acting for the television.
However, she never left her roots and continued acting on stage. She played in the world premiere of Lachlan Philpott’ a play Truck Stop in 2012, Lola in a stage adaptation by Tom Holloway of Double Indemnity in 2016 and a touring production of Constellations by Nick Payne, and Portia in Bell Shakespeare’s touring production of The Merchant of Venice the following year.
Let’s know more about her –
- 1 Jessica Tovey Age, Height, Family, Salary, Date Of Birth & Zodiac Sign
- 2 Facts
- 3 Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Jessica Tovey Age, Height, Family, Salary, Date Of Birth & Zodiac Sign
Table of Contents
|Date of Birth
|10 November 1987
|Place Of Birth
|5 feet 3 inches
|Mother – Libby Gleeson
Father – Euan Tovey
|In a relationship
- Jessica was born in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- Her mother, Libby Gleeson is an author, and her father, Euan Tovey is a New Zealand research scientist.
- She is the youngest of three siblings.
- She graduated from the Newtown High School of Performing Arts.
- She won acclaim for her performance in Macbeth at The Global Shakespeare Festival.
- She became the celebrity face for Skechers in 2008, becoming the first non-American to have done so.
- She is best known for her role as Belle Taylor in the soap opera Home and Away.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jessieliz1/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/jessieliz