Ipsitaa Khullar is an Indian singer and model. She came into the limelight after singing the song “First Kiss” (2020) with the popular singer Yo Yo Honey Singh.
Ipsitaa Khullar was born on Saturday, 10 January 1998 (age 23 years; as of 2021) in Chandigarh. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
She grew up in different cities of India as her father was a government employee. She did her schooling at Delhi’s Delhi Public School and went to Connecticut’s Yale University to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Psychology.
Thereafter, she attended the London School of Economics to pursue M.Sc. in Behavioral Science. Indulge Express While in college, she actively took part in college’s theatre and did plays like “The Whale in The Hudson.”
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Not much is known about her parents. She has an elder brother. Ipsitaa shares her birthday with her brother. She is exactly one year younger than her brother.
While in college, Ipsitaa started singing the covers of many Hindi and English songs and uploading them on her social media accounts.
In 2020, she made her singing debut with Yo Yo Honey Singh’s “First Kiss.” The song earned her immense popularity.
- Actress(es): Meryl Streep, Emma Watson
- Musician(s): Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion
- Opera Singer: Maria Callas
- Comfortable Outfit(s): Hoodies, Leggings
- Ipsitaa loves dancing and singing in her leisure time. Ipsitaa also loves writing poems whenever she gets time.
- In 2014-2015, Ipsitaa remained the head girl of Delhi Public School, Delhi.
- She is a trained Kathak Dancer. In an interview, while talking about her inclination towards music and dance, Ipsitaa said,
My mother enrolled me in Kathak classes when I was five, and I remember falling in love with the dance form. I would always be found twirling around and practicing my steps. I began singing at a very young age as well and always had a natural inclination toward the performing arts. My parents always encouraged me to perform in front of audiences and sometimes had to drag me off the stage because I could stay on there forever. Growing up, the stage was always my favourite place to be. Music, dance, and theatre have been a huge part of my life for as long as I can remember, and I truly cannot imagine my life without them.”
- She is also a trained Opera artist and has great knowledge about classical vocals.
- Ipsitaa is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog named Buddy.
- She is fluent in 4 languages- English, Hindi, Punjabi, and French.
- Ipsitaa is a fitness enthusiast and her workout sessions involve a mix of Strength Training, HIIT, and Body Combat.