Hina Altaf is a Pakistani television actress.
Hina Altaf was born on Thursday, 2 January 1992 (age 29 years; as of 2021) in Karachi, Pakistan. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. Hina Altaf did her schooling at Beaconhouse School System Karachi. She enrolled herself in the Iqra University Karachi for completing her graduation.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 55 Kg
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-25-34
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Parents & Siblings
Hina Altaf was born in an Islamic family and hails from Karachi, Pakistan. Her father did a private job and her mother was a homemaker. She has two elder brothers in her family. During an interview, Hina revealed many secrets about her family saying,
Ever since I am born, my mother who is a schizophrenia patient has been suffering in her life. She is a wonderful mother but after what she went through she couldn’t maintain a balance in her life,””
Hina herself also became a victim of depression because of the trauma in her life. She said,
At the age of 14 years, I could not sleep for the whole night because of the fear of what I had been through might happen again, my paranoia kept me up whole night. When I did the scene in Udaari where I was the witness and recalling what had happened to younger Zebo, I could relate to those dialogues because of what I have been through in my life.”
At the age of 21, Hina moved out of her parent’s house and focused on her mental health and her budding career. She managed to get out of depression with the help of doctors and also helped her family in every way possible.
Relationships & Husband
Hina Altaf got married to Aagha Ali Abbas on 22 May 2020 in a private ceremony held in Karachi, Pakistan. Aagha Ali Abbas is a Pakistani television actor. The couple has worked together in the 2019 drama Dil e Ghumshuda.
Hina Altaf started her career as a Video Jockey and first appeared on television in 2010 by participating in the VJ Hunt show of MTV Pakistan. She was one of the most popular contestants and ended being the runner-up of the show. Hina worked as a VJ and hosted shows like ‘Play News’ and ‘Girls Republic.’ ‘Breaking Weekend’ became the breakthrough for her career and she got a lot of attention for her performance.
Hina Altaf made her acting debut in 2015 with ARY Digital’s drama “Maryam Kasay Jeey” where she played the lead character of the show as ‘Maryam.’ After her performance in the show and managing to impress the audience she got the opportunity to work in many TV dramas including “Abroo”, “Natak”, “Saya-e-Dewar Bhi Nahi”, “Dil e Jaanam”, “Aatish” and a number of others but the show that made her a household name was “Ek Thi Misaal” in which she portrayed the character of “Misaal.” She is also featured in many Pakistani telefilms. Her first telefilm was Kashif Saleem’s “Judai” which was released in 2019.
- Food: Biryani, Pasta
- Colour: White
- Hina Altaf suffered from depression when she was 18 years old. A doctor name Altaf helped him cure her depression and Hina in return for his efforts and dedication towards his work inked a tattoo of his name on his right-hand wrist. But in 2019, Hina altered the tattoo on her hand into a feather-shaped tattoo.
- Hina follows a non-vegetarian diet and enjoys eating biryani.
- Hina Altaf is a social media star; she enjoyed a fan following of more than 6 million followers on her Instagram account.
- Hina runs a YouTube channel named “Hina Altaf” where she shared her daily vlogs, beauty routines, and much more on her channel.
- Hina Altaf has featured on the covers of various renowned magazines.
- She is a nature lover and enjoys gardening at her home.
- Hina Altaf is obsessed with the Indian Actors Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor’s son Taimur Ali Khan.
- Hina Altaf is a fitness freak. She also motivated her fans over her social media platforms to adopt a healthy lifestyle.