DJ Flow is a Punjabi music director and DJ who was born and brought up in Italy.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
He was born and brought up in Italy where he lived with his family, and later, he shifted to India.
After working as a DJ for almost 16 years in Italy, he moved to India in 2012 to pursue his career as a singer and music director. He worked as a music director in the Punjabi songs ‘Goli’ by Arsh Benipal and ‘Foto Jatt Di’ by Gippy Grewal which gained immense popularity. Some of his popular Punjabi songs are ‘Burn Out’ (2019), ‘Bazaar Band’ (2020), ‘Girlfriend’ (2021), and ‘Yes or No’ (2021).
He has also appeared in a few Punjabi films like ‘Second Hand Husband’ (2015), ‘Kaptaan’ (2016), and ‘Danger Doctor Jelly’ (2017). DJ Flow has worked with many popular Punjabi singers like Karan Aujla, Gippy Grewal, Amrit Maan, and Singga.
- Song: Foto Jatt Di by Gippy Grewal
- Singer(s): Amar Singh Chamkila, Kartar Ramla, Eminem
- Musical Instrument: Tumbi
- In one of his interviews, he shared that his name DJ Flow was suggested by his brother-in-law.
- DJ Flow owns a car and a motorcycle.
- He is an animal lover and owns a pet dog.
- In an interview, he talked about his influencers. He said,
I have been inspired by the works of Amar Singh Chamkila, Swiss Beatz, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Gurdas Maan and Debi Makhsoospuri.”
- DJ Flow is often spotted drinking alcohol at parties and events.
- He has got three tattoos inked on his body. First is a tattoo of ‘Flow’ on is left hand, second is a tattoo of heart on his left forearm, and third is a tattoo of headphones on the left side of his neck.