Chelsea Edmundson is an American actress and producer. She is known for her roles in the American films Daylight’s End (2016), Altitude (2017), The Black String (2018), and Army of the Dead (2021).
Chelsea Leigh Edmundson Breakdown Express – Resume – Chelsea Edmundson was born on Wednesday, August 31, 1988 (age 33 years; as of 2021), in Poplar Bluff, a city in Butler County in Southeast Missouri, United States. Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
For seven years, she learned piano as a child. She took private acting classes from the actress Anna Campbell. She trained in Acting, Dance, and Music at Missouri Fine Arts Academy – Missouri State University. She did her Majors in Theater Arts at William Jewell College, Liberty, Missouri. She learned audition techniques from Sarah Mornell in Los Angeles. She studied Karen Austin Scene Study in SAG Conservatory in Los Angeles. She also did Improv at Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in Los Angeles. Breakdown Express – Resume – Chelsea Edmundson
Body Measurements: 34-27-36
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Brown
Family & Ethnicity
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Jasper Edmundson, who passed away in January 2021.
Her mother’s name is Vicky Edmundson. She has a sister named Leeza Edmundson Smith.
She has two brothers named Jay and Tim Edmundson.
She is married to a man since March 2019.
She made her debut with the short ‘L’amor est…’ (2009) in which she played the role of ‘Amie.’ She then appeared in the short films Napoleon’s Charm (2009), Forty Below (2010), The Text (2014), Solitary (2015), and In Pursuit (2016). In 2011, she made her feature film debut with the American comedy horror ‘Killer Eye: Halloween Haunt’ as ‘Rocky.’
She appeared in main roles in many American films such as Camera Phone (2012), Isolation (2015), Daylight’s End (2016), Altitude (2017), Thunder Road (2018), The Black String (2018), Howlers (2019), and Army of the Dead (2021).
In 2012, she made her television debut with the American anthology TV series ‘1000 Ways to Die’ as ‘Lula Mae.’ The series aired on Spike and Comedy Central.
In 2017, she appeared in the TV movie ‘Bromance’ (2017) and played the lead role of ‘Lisa.’
She appeared in minor roles in the American TV series Casual (2017), Midnight, Texas (2018), Roswell, New Mexico (2018), and American Gigolo (2021). In 2021, she appeared in the lead role of ‘Rachel Banks’ in the TV series ‘Pumas.’
She made her debut as a producer with the American drama romance film ‘Max and Me’ (2020).
She also produced the film ‘The Bunker.’
- Film(s): Silence of the Lambs (1991), True Lies (1994), Titanic (1997), Avatar (2009), The Terminator series
- Film Director: James Cameron
- Actor: Anthony Hopkins
- Actor(s): Juliette Lewis, Jamie Lee Curtis, Linda Hamilton, Sigourney Weaver
- TV Series: Silicon Valley (2014), Veep (2012), Parks and Recreation (2009)
- Restaurant: Monty’s Good Burger in Los Angeles
- Beverage: Coffee
- She was intrigued by music since childhood. When she was in high school, she was a part of various bands. At the same time, she was a part of a band in Los Angeles. She used to write music for her bands. She even played the roles that offered her to sing and play the guitar. She learned new instruments for her roles. Talking about her love for music at present, she said,
I don’t think I would ever want to be the focus, like a tour musician or something, but I do enjoy writing music and if I wasn’t using that skill with a character I’d like to write music for other people. I have a lot of songs written and if there was any way I could give or sell them to other people, I would be so happy to hear a song of mine on the radio.”
- She is good at singing and is an alto and mezzo-soprano. She is known for belting singing techniques.
- She is athletic and is good at aerobics, basketball, canoeing, fishing, kickboxing, sprint, scuba diving, shooting, swimming, and weightlifting.
- She can also dance and is skilled at hip hop, jazz, and tap dances.
- She is an avid dog lover and owns a pet dog named Merle.
- She has a self-titled YouTube channel, where she has uploaded videos of her singing and short films. She has not posted on the channel since October 2014. The channel hosts 131 subscribers.
- In 2016, she appeared in the music video of ‘Drive’ by American blues-rock guitarist and singer-songwriter Joe Bonamassa.
- In 2016, she received Los Angeles Independent Film Festival June Award for Best Supporting Actress for the short ‘Solitary.’
- She also appeared in a short film titled ‘The Chelsea Project’ that focuses on a day in her daily life as an actress. The film is directed by Katherine Walker.