Amrita Prakash is an Indian actress and model. She was born on12 May 1987 in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Amrita started her career as a model. he made her debut with the movie Tum Bin as a child actress. She started her acting career when she was just 4 years old.
Other than Hindi she also acted in Malayali movies. Recently, she worked in the serial Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki as Jasleen. She also appeared in tv commercials for brands like Dabur, Rasna, Ruffles Lays, Glucon-D and Sunsilk etc.
She was born and raised up in Jaipur, Rajasthan. She did her graduation from The University of Mumbai, Mumbai. She belongs to a Hindu family. Her father’s name is Dr. Prakash Bakshi and her mother’s name is not known. She is unmarried.
Amrita is 5 feet 6 inches tall and her weight is around 53kg. Her hair and eye color is black. Her nationality is Indian and her zodiac sign is Taurus. Amrita Prakash is a non-vegetarian. She follows Hinduism. His salary and net worth is not known.
Let’s know more about he –
- 1 Amrita Prakash Bio, Age, Height, Family, Salary & Net Worth
- 2 Facts
- 3 Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Accounts
Amrita Prakash Bio, Age, Height, Family, Salary & Net Worth
|Real Name||Amrita Prakash|
|Date of Birth||12 May 1987|
|Place Of Birth||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Family||Father – Dr. Prakash Bakshi
Mother – Not Known
|College||The University of Mumbai, Mumbai|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- She was born and brought up in a Hindu family in Jaipur.
- She is the only child of her parents.
- Amrita started her acting career when she was just 4 years old.
- She made her debut with Fox Kids in 1999.
- Amrita also appeared in Malayalam language movies.
- She did tv commercials for brands like Rasna, Glucon-D, Lifebuoy, Sunsilk, and Dabur.
- Amrita hosted show Fox Kids from 1999 to 2004.
- She also directed short films.
Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AmritaPrakashOfficial/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/amoopointofview/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/amritaprakash5