|Profession(s)||Rapper, Singer, Composer, and Writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
|Date of Birth||7 August|
|Birthplace||Patna, Bihar, India|
|Hometown||Patna, Bihar, India|
|School||St. Michael’s High School, Patna|
|College/University||Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||A degree in Engineering BLive Music|
|Hobbies||Writing, Bike riding|
|Relationships & More|
Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Name Not Known
|Bike Collection||Harley-Davidson Street 750
Some Lesser Known Facts About Abhinav Shekhar
- Abhinav Shekhar is an Indian rapper, singer, and composer.
- He was born and brought up in Patna, Bihar.
- Since childhood, he was interested in writing. He started doing poetry when he was in fourth standard, and he participated in various extempore and elocution competitions held in his school and college.
- Interestingly, he used to write love letters for the girlfriends of his school and college friends.
- After schooling, he shifted from Patna to Bhopal where he did his engineering studies. Later, he started preparing for the civil services in Delhi, and during this time, he wrote for a few theatrical plays, short films, and short plays.
- On 20 March 2015, he created a YouTube channel ‘MCBC FILMY’ where he started sharing his poems.
- On 5 May 2016, he joined, as an employee, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in Nagpur.
- In 2016, he decided to become a rapper so that he could give his poems a bigger platform to reach the audience.
- Apart from being a rapper, singer, and composer, he is also a sportsperson, and in 2018, he won silver medal in a district-level Kickboxing championship.
- In 2018, he wrote the Hindi song ‘Yaar Berozgaar.’
- In the same year, he opened an event management company, BLive Music, and he also created another YouTube channel with the same title, i.e., BLive Music, where he has more than one lakh subscribers.
- Abhinav Shekhar has sung many Punjabi and Hindi songs, such as Lakk Boom Boom, jogi, Loverfehmi, Hindustan, and Log Kya Kahenge.
- On 7 November 2020, he appeared on Sony TV’s show ‘India’s Best Dancer’ and ‘The Kapil Sharma Show.’
View this post on Instagram
References/Sources: [ + ]